Top-Rated Recipes

If you want recipes that are sure to be a hit, look no further! The recipes on this site are ones that I have made again and again for my family.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Easy Chicken Dinner

Tonight's dinner was adapted from a Mr. Food Recipe for Baked Cheesy Chicken.  I do like that recipe, but I didn't have any of the ingredients so I just made my own version.  This recipe is one of those recipes that you can pretty much use any dressing you like and any type of crunch that you like. Tonight I used this recipe:

2 Boneless-Skinless Chicken breasts (sliced in half and pounded flat)
3/4 c. Creamy Italian Dressing
2 c. Rice Chex (crushed)
1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese
2 T. melted butter
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet. Mix the crushed Chex and Parmesan cheese together and set aside.  Dip the chicken in the ranch dressing and then dip in the crushed Chex mixture. Place the chicken on to the baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.  Bake for 20-25 minutes.
You can use a combination of any of the dressings or crunch substitutions below:
Dressing Substitutions:
Thousand Island
Honey Mustard
Creamy Caesar
Ranch
Blue Cheese
Crunch Substitutions:
Corn Flakes
Pretzels
Cornflakes
French Fried Onions
Croutons

No comments:

Post a Comment