Top-Rated Recipes

If you want recipes that are sure to be a hit, look no further! The recipes on this site are ones that I have made again and again for my family.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My loves

As I think back to a few years ago, I remember wondering if I'd ever have kids.  Fast forward five years and I have two beautiful baby boys! I am so blessed to have my two little guys and thank God every day for them.  Unfortunately, we did have pregnancy complications in the past and I take comfort in the fact that my three little angels are in Heaven.  On October 6th, there is an event honoring the babies who have passed away.  The event is called "The Little Balloon Launch" and will be at Fair Park in Canfield, Ohio.  It starts at 10am and all proceeds raised will benefit "Hannah's Oak"--a local organization dedicated to helping families experiencing pregnancy complications, children in intensive care units & child loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment